Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Yeah I Chose It - Republished on March 22, 2010

Homosexuality Note #4 - "Yeah I Chose It..."

by Casey Wooley on Monday, March 22, 2010 at 9:14pm
So I get irritated with people who say to be gay is a choice. Well, this was a satirical piece I wrote to answer that one...

“Yeah I chose it...”
By Casey Wooley

Yeah, I chose it...

I chose to never fully disclose my life to those in my life.

I chose to be afraid of the reactions of people in my life when they find out.

I chose to feel like an outcast among friends and family, even though they know---not knowing full emotions, always being judged.

I chose to lose faith in the church because of the people in it.

I chose to never have the experience of a mother/son dance at a wedding where those around me are celebrating the wonderful commitment I made with the one I love.

I chose to the inability to relate with some of my closest friends regarding the "guy-to-guy" chat that others get to have.

I chose to feel uncomfortable in my own body.

I chose the constant rejection that only a selection of 10% of the population can bring.

I chose the inability to walk up to somebody I find attractive and offer to buy them a drink, because I don't know if they are attracted to the same sex as me.

Yeah I chose this, I chose this lifestyle. I chose to be a degenerate to society, I chose to be alone like this, to have the hardest time finding somebody who is decent and is kind, somebody to love. Yeah, I chose it...

Bull crap. Nobody would choose this. I no more chose to be gay than you chose to be straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment